Here are some highlights from 2010:
- Wyatt turned 1 in February. He learned how to walk this year and uttered his first words as well (Dada - same as Connor).
- Connor turned 3 in August. He also became potty trained which probably more exciting for us than him.
- Geofford made the decision to play Master's Ultimate with GLUM after playing with them Fall 2009. With GLUM he attended the World Ultimate Club Championships in Prague in July, the Canadian Ultimate Championships in Sherbrooke in August where GLUM repeated as Champions for the 3rd year in a row, the North-east Regionals tournament for the UPA Club Series in Boston in October where they placed 1st to win a spot to go the UPA Championships and finally the UPA Club Championships in Florida at the end of October where GLUM won bronze after losing the semi-final on Universe point.
- Julie got a promotion at work so now is half-way through the development program.
- And the biggest news for 2010 is that Geofford and I bought our first home and moved from Manotick (his childhood home and the home where our kids were born into) to Orleans.
|This slideshow design personalized with Smilebox|
As always, we try and keep our flickr site up to date: http://www.flickr.com/photos/seaborns/